This week's challenge: write about promises:
- Write about the promises you have made to yourself.
- Write about the promises you have made to others.
- Write about the promises other have made to you.
- Write about the promises you have made that you shouldn't have.
- Write about the promises you should have made but didn't.
Post your article to Gather Writing Essentials.
BE SURE TO TAG your submission with MWE. Note: I search for articles using the tag "MWE" If you don't tag it right, I will not find it.
Include "Monday Writing Essential" in your title.
- Try to post by next Monday but don't worry if you don't finish in time. I will be glad to include your post the next week.
Last week's challenge: write a tale of ordinary life, drew the following responses.
Weekly reminder: don't forget to recommend an article that you like (to learn why, read Ann Marcaida's article Attract More Writers and Artists to Gather!).. Also try to place a comment on at least one article and say more than you liked the piece. Tell the author what worked and what needs work.